National Sales Manager-Cheese/Dairy
Location: Remote Midwest U.S.
Reference ID: N/A
Ready for an exciting opportunity to advance your career in the Cheese and Dairy Industry? Our client, a global leader, is searching for a National Sales Manager to be responsible for growing sales volumes and related profitability in the USA region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow and maintain sales of products with existing and potential accounts through face-to face visits, trade show, MS Teams, phone, email, and other forms of electronic communications
- Arrange in-person visits to engage key accounts and initiate the selling process
- Convey technical messages that leverage the company's unique capabilities and satisfy customer needs
- Prospect for and uncover new sales opportunities that align with company capabilities
- Execute a sales strategy that promotes a balanced product mix and healthy margin management
- Actively seek, qualify, and deliver new customer and prospects that support strategic growth
- Facilitate Top-top-Top meetings with key accounts and management team
- Develop and execute sales strategies designed to demonstrate the features and benefits of products and achieve profitable sales
- Maintain a strong project pipeline in an effort to support future sales growth in his/her region
- Conduct sales presentations and product demos via the phone, MS Teams, and most importantly in face-to-face meetings
- Ensure internal reporting and communications are timely, accurate, and informative
- Work with regional sales directors to cross-generate leads and to smoothly transition accounts as needed
- Close sales and meet monthly sales performance and activity goals
- Build collaborative relationships with peers
- Deliver annual sales budget for profitability and volume
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in foodservice sales, preferably in the Cheese/Dairy Industry
- Cheese/Dairy Ingredients background a plus
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Proven account management experience
- Track record of delivering against sales targets year over year
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and customers
- Strong communication skills with ability to effectively present ideas and concepts internally and externally
- Remote position preferably in the Midwestern U.S.
***All applications must be accompanied by a current professional resume!