National Sales Representative-Seafood
Location: Greater Seattle, WA
Reference ID: N/A
Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity with the ability to advance and grow in the Seafood Industry? Our client, is an exciting and rapidly growing competitor in the wild seafood sector, specializing in fresh, frozen, value-added, and farmed salmon products. They are currently seeking an experienced, positive, energetic Sales Representative to add to their team. This position will be based at headquarters in the Greater Seattle, WA area.
If you are self-motivated, enjoy the sales and marketing process, and work well in a team centric environment, this newly created position is the perfect new opportunity for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new and existing Retail and Food Service National Chain Accounts for seafood products processed and created by the company
- Capable of working in a high energy and productive atmosphere
- Ability to work well with others in a positive team-oriented work place
- Grow business exponentially year over year
- Analyze relevant data and trends to determine opportunities within the market
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years in the Food Industry in both Retail and Food Service sales
- Experience in and knowledge of the Seafood Industry and its marketplace is essential
- Experience with National Seafood Accounts, both Retail and Food Service
- Enthusiastic and Innovative approach to the seafood market and industry
- Travel will be required to meet with customers and prospects as needed
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Personable and able to professionally interact with clients and co-workers
- Proficient in essential computer job functions (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), as well as, ability to learn needed programs such as order entry, inventory, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
***All applications must be accompanied by a current professional resume!