National Sale Manager- Food Service
Location: Remote Mid-West U.S.
Reference ID: N/A
Join a growing global leader in the Cheese sector of the Dairy Industry! Our client is seeking a National Sales Manager, Food Service.
The National Sales Manger is responsible for growing sales volumes and related profitability in the USA region. This is a remote position preferably in the mid-western U. S.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow and maintain sales of company products with existing and potential food service accounts through face-to-face visits, trade shows, MS Teams, phone, email, and other forms of electronic communication.
- Arrange in-person visits to engage key food service accounts and initiate the selling process
- Actively seek, qualify, and deliver new food service customers and prospects that support company’s strategic growth
- Facilitate Top-to-Top meetings with key food service accounts and company management
- Develops and execute sales strategies designed to demonstrate the features and benefits of company products and achieve profitable sales.
- Maintain a strong project pipeline in an effort to support future sales growth in the food service category
- Conduct sales presentations and product demos
- Ensure internal reporting and communications are timely, accurate, and informative
- Work with regional sales directors to cross-generate leads and to smoothly transition accounts as needed.
- Close sales and meet monthly sales performance and activity goals
- Builds collaborative relationships within the company peer group
- Represent company in a polite, professional manner at all times
- Deliver his/her annual sales budget for profitability and volume
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in a sales or sales support experience role, in food manufacturing, preferably in the dairy industry especially cheese with a focus on the product as an ingredient
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Excellent people relationship skills
- Proven account management experience
- Track record of delivering against sales targets year over year
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and customers
- Strong communication skills with ability to effectively present ideas and concepts internally and externally
- Remote Location preferably in the Midwest U.S.
***All applications must be accompanied by a current professional resume!!